BULL SHIT !!!

vineri, 2 iulie 2010 Publicat de Zapezel
I'm not more "Zapezel" , i'm not more me !

I'm a killer without feelings ! I'M FUCKIN' HOLLOW !!! I'm Fuckin' snowee and i don't want to hear more that fuckin' name with "Z" !

I'm so fuckin' hollow and I DON'T HEAR NOTHING !!! EVERYTHING IS A BULSSHIT !!! You can't trust nobody, you can trust yourself !

I can't fuck my time like that ! :|

I want to see blood everywhere, i want to kill , to feel that fuckin' shadow behind me ! I want to see tears everywhere ! I want to fuck my fuckin' past ! Everything is so worthless !!!

I HAVE A FUCKIN' BIG SOULSTORM MF's !!! I want to bite , to kill , to drink that blood or tears,i want everybody to feel my pain , my shit... I have reasons for everything i wrote here.Death is not a reason by that can save you before i will cut that shit in pieces !

Something is wrong here !





feel it !
Etichete:

Trimiteți un comentariu